When you think about coaching the roles of a skating coach seem unlimited. They are there to serve as an adviser, an assessor, a counselor, a demonstrator, friend, mentor, an endless fountain
of wisdom and knowledge, role model, your manager and your number one supporter.
My Long Term Goal
“A goal is generally defined as the aim or object of something we are trying to obtain”
So goal setting is the process of setting out and defining what you want to achieve or obtain.I have to process goals for the athletes initially, this is likely to be focused upon increasing the success rate of the execution of a
1. Skating Since 1987 (25 years in roller sports)
2. 22 Years Skater & Coach Competitive Experience
3. 18 Years Professional Performance Experience
4. Including : Roller skating Camps, International Exposure.
5. 18 Years Professional Coaching Experience
6. ELITE EXPERIENCE AS A TEAM COACH